Hotel in Mexico
NYX headquartered at BLVD KUKULCAN. MANZANA 52 ZONA HOTELERA CANCUN QUINTANA ROO CP 77500 CANCUN QUINTANA ROO MEXICO is committed to the protection of your privacy.
Este Aviso de Privacidad corresponde a los siguientes sitios web perteneciente a NYX: www.NYXhotels.com
B. Personal Data
Personal data obtained by NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV through these means includes:
1. Identity Data: your names and family name, address, home phone number, mobile and / or work phone number, marital status, signature, email, gender, age, date of birth, username and password.
2. Financial Data: cardholder name, credit card number and expiration date (for online transactions).
3. Billing Data: name or business name, tax registration number and tax domicile.
4. Preference Data: details relating to your room, service and travel preferences.
C. Sensitive Personal Data
Personal data is classified as sensitive when it involves an individual’s most closely held details or when its misuse may potentially lead to discrimination or pose a risk of discrimination. In particular, NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV takes into consideration any information which might disclose potentially sensitive issues such racial or ethnic origin; present and future health status; genetic information; religious, philosophical and moral beliefs; union membership; political affiliations; and sexual preferences. When you stay at one of our hotels and provide any information concerning your health or any disabilities, this data will only be used to serve you better and to meet your specific needs.
D. Use and Purpose of Personal Data
Events when personal data is legally required in order for NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV to provide a service:
1. NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV uses the personal information provided in order to perform or deliver the services you have requested, or for part of a program for which you registered. Such events include making reservations, buying vacation packages, becoming a vacation club member, becoming a member of NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV loyalty programs, attending events or social gatherings, or purchasing goods and / or tour and travel-related services.
2. NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV may use the personal data you provide to better serve you and, where appropriate, identify your preferences during your stay, in order to make it more enjoyable.
Events when personal data is not required for NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV to provide a service:
3. NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV may also use your information to offer you promotions, tourism and consumer products, special services, newsletters, surveys, giveaways and online contests.
E. Limitations on the Use or Disclosure of Personal Data
You may request at any time that your personal information not be used for purposes other than those which are legally required for NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV to provide you with a service. You must submit this request in writing to BLVD KUKULCAN MANZANA 52 ZONA HOTELERA CANCUN QUINTANA ROO CP 77500, CANCUN QUINTANA ROO MEXICO.
Any such requests must include at least the following items: (i) Name of the owner of the personal data; (ii) An email address where a confirmation notice may be sent; (iii) Documents proving your identity or demonstrating your legal representation for the owner; (iv) A clear and concise description of the personal data in question and the requested action; (v) Any other item or document that will facilitate the request or the locating of your personal data. If any of these requirements are missing from the request, the Department of Personal Data may respond within 5 days of your request and ask that you provide the required information or documents. In such case, you will have 10 days to submit the necessary information or documents. If you do not respond with the missing items within that timeframe, no further action will be taken and no changes will be made to your personal data or their usage.
After NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV receives a request with all required items included, it will make a determination and respond within 20 days. In such case as NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV confirms that a requested change will be made to the use of personal data, such change will become effective 15 days after NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV emails a confirmation stating that the change will come into effect. In order to protect your privacy, NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV will send its response to the email address included in the request and will make all details available to you during the designated business hours, and at the address listed above.
F. Exercising Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the information you provided to NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV, as set out in Mexico’s Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. This may be done so by delivering the request to NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV, following the steps outlined in subsection E above. NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV will respond as outlined above.
G. Control and Security of Personal Data
NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV agrees to take necessary precautions to protect the data it has collected, utilizing security technologies and procedures to restrict access, use, or disclosure of personal data without consent. For example, the personal data you provide will be stored on computer servers in secure data centers with restricted access. For online transactions, NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV also uses security technologies to protect data that is transmitted electronically, such as the use of a secure server on the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
However, no security system or data transmission device which NYX DEVELOPMENT SA DE CV does not retain absolute control of, or which is dependent upon the Internet, can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
H. Electronic Media and Cookies
In the event that you visit any of our websites, cookies will be generated and stored on your computer in order to provide you with a better experience. Cookies are small pieces of information that are transferred to your browsers by websites.